tresolini's view of CUSA challenges for UD

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
rooneyguy
UD Class: 1988

tresolini's view of CUSA challenges for UD

Post by rooneyguy »

topstraight
UD Class: 1909

Re: tresolini's view of CUSA challenges for UD

Post by topstraight »

Could someone give a few paraphrased highlights of this story, Please.--WKU fan.

Happy to have UD joining!!
jd of de

Post by jd of de »

topstraight wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:44 pm Could someone give a few paraphrased highlights of this story, Please.--WKU fan.

Happy to have UD joining!!
Edit; my bad
Last edited by jd of de on Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Info Hound

Post by Info Hound »

I actually read KT's piece differently, in that FB was ranked #13 as having the most difficult transition to CUSA. But, maybe I have it wrong.

I will send things in a PM to our friend, topstraight.
#JUST WIN
rooneyguy
UD Class: 1988

Post by rooneyguy »

The list in Tresolini's article is described as follows:

"In this list, we rank Delaware teams by the degree of difficulty they potentially face -- No. 1 being the least daunting and No. 13 the most -- in moving to CUSA and which teams may be most suited to excel sooner"
topstraight
UD Class: 1909

Post by topstraight »

Info Hound wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm I actually read KT's piece differently, in that FB was ranked #13 as having the most difficult transition to CUSA. But, maybe I have it wrong.

I will send things in a PM to our friend, topstraight.

THANKS Info Hound----I got the private message!!
Info Hound

Post by Info Hound »

You are welcome. Does WKU have an active board of their own? I have been unable to find it.

Hoping that we have a game in Bowling Green in 2025.
#JUST WIN
Steve1981
UD Class: 1981

Post by Steve1981 »

TopStraight must be busy. The have separate boards so click the Board tab and select
https://247sports.com/college/western-kentucky/

UMass has a board there as well. Mostly football posts but as you know our main board is UMassHoops.com