Women’s Basketball vs Harvard

Discussion of Blue Hen Basketall (Men's & Women's). This board is open for all to view, but you must be a registered user to post.
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Basketball to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
bluehens2005
UD Class: 2005

Women’s Basketball vs Harvard

Post by bluehens2005 »

Anyone see that the women’s team lost by 30 points at home to Harvard. Unacceptable! Honestly, we should be better than this.
tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Re: Women’s Basketball vs Harvard

Post by tenn hen »

we're not!
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
jd of de

Post by jd of de »

Too many on this team can’t shoot and we’ve shown time and again that we follow that up with not being able to defend. And then there are the turnovers. It’s difficult to watch this team.
bluehens2005
UD Class: 2005

Post by bluehens2005 »

jd of de wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:45 pm Too many on this team can’t shoot and we’ve shown time and again that we follow that up with not being able to defend. And then there are the turnovers. It’s difficult to watch this team.
It should be unacceptable to be this bad there’s really no excuse unless she can’t recruit
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Post by Cluck U »

We have a women's basketball team?

Do people know about this?
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
UDPat

Post by UDPat »

Cluck U wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:32 pm We have a women's basketball team?

Do people know about this?
Man, :shock: You really do have clout???

If I made that comment........The posse would be forming.

But I agree 100% The product even when good is just meh!!!
When it comes to Basketball, "I'm smarter than you and you know it"!! :twisted:
bluehenbillk
UD Class: 1991

Post by bluehenbillk »

GoHens has posse’s? Haha
UD to FBS. I never thought I’d see the day
UDPat

Post by UDPat »

bluehenbillk wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:34 am GoHens has posse’s? Haha
Yes Sir, it's a pretty lame posse but a posse none the less.

Not so tough guys who are pretty tough behind a keyboard!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

Pretty weird that some folks talk about posses and think about people acting tough behind a keyboard...as though some battle royale is going to erupt between a bunch of septuagenarians.

"Look out, he's throwing his tube of Fixodent!" :lol:

Most of us are here for some fun conversations about Blue Hen sports (and food...can't forget the food).
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS

UDPat

Post by UDPat »

Cluck U wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:13 am
Pretty weird that some folks talk about posses and think about people acting tough behind a keyboard...as though some battle royale is going to erupt between a bunch of septuagenarians.

Most of us are here for some fun conversations about Blue Hen sports (and food...can't forget the food).
And folks can't make a post and not have a certain someone respond to everyone of them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My comments were not solely directed at GoHens but life in general in the age of social media. It's contributed to The Pu$$ification of this once GREAT Country!!!!!
Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

UDPat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:26 am
Cluck U wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:13 am

And folks can't make a post and not have a certain someone respond to everyone of them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My comments were not solely directed at GoHens but life in general in the age of social media. It's contributed to The Pu$$ification of this once GREAT Country!!!!!
You responded to (even quoted) my post, so don't be so hard on yourself.

GoHens is the only social media on which I post...has been that way for several years (despite some folks' insisting they see me everywhere...rent free, I guess :lol: ), so I guess I don't know where the internet tough guys hang out. Avoiding such places seems as though it would be easy, but some folks love to play the role of Sisyphus. To each his own.