Game Thread: Montana

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Re: Game Thread: Montana

Post by Cluck U »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:56 pm Breaking News

The Farmers Almanac will be including the Tenn predictor this year

Posting frequently means a rainy day Hens loss

Not posting and you know the sun was shining brightly on the Hens this past Saturday
I still have questions.
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
clarkwgrizwald
UD Class: 1900

Post by clarkwgrizwald »

HensRock wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:02 am
clarkwgrizwald wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:28 am Hey guys, tough evening tonight. I'm afraid with the way Montana is playing the last couple of months, you just ran into a buzz saw. And you had to do it inside a snow globe as well. I hope anyone who attended the game enjoyed their time in Missoula, and that they were treated with nothing but respect.

Continued success at the FBS level. As I stated earlier, I hope we can join you there soon. In the meantime, I'll be rooting for you. Go Hens. Go GRIZ.
I have you guys going all the way in our bracket pool. The Griz are going to be elevated from my 2nd favorite FCS team to my favorite!
Go Griz! Beat the Bunnies!
Appreciate it, HR. Absolutely nothing but respect for the Delaware program.
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Cluck U wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:02 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:56 pm Breaking News

The Farmers Almanac will be including the Tenn predictor this year

Posting frequently means a rainy day Hens loss

Not posting and you know the sun was shining brightly on the Hens this past Saturday
I still have questions.
I do too Cluck, it took me 15 years on here to get up to speed … now this ..

Can you explain what this means for FCS D2 and D3?

“New nomenclature once all the dust settles with realignment should be:

Professional College Football (PCF)
Semi Professional College Football (SPCF)
Amateur College Football (ACF)”
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019
Brookside kid hen
UD Class: 1987

Post by Brookside kid hen »

No disrespect meant at all to henrocks or any other poster, not trying to tell anyone how to feel for sure. I guess I'm guilty at times of having too much pride in our hens. Yes the CAA is Five good to decent teams and 10 ugly stepsisters, but we win a great portion of our games, but as henrocks and others have pointed out we aren't winning many of the IMPORTANT games. So I say Touche sir.
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

HenMan27 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:32 am
Firstand10BlueHens wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:31 am Good night everyone. Will be an interesting off season to try to get up to a competitive level in FBS in a couple years when clearly we've been overmatched in top tier FCS.
To be fair the top tier FCS is better than the bottom dweller FBS teams. Conference USA has some bottom feeders.
These game threads are tough to read even after a win but finally someone posted the truth !
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019