vs Duquesne 10-7-23 Photo Gallery

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
cams
UD Class: 1981

vs Duquesne 10-7-23 Photo Gallery

Post by cams »

Yes I'm retired, but UD Athletics allows me to shoot some games for fun. This is my first one of the season, enjoy the shots.

Sorry I didn't get more tailgate shots but the weather was rather nasty at that point.

https://www.henshots.com/Football/2023/ ... e-10-7-23/

Cams
double c

Re: vs Duquesne 10-7-23 Photo Gallery

Post by double c »

Nice job, as usual. Retirement hasn't eroded skill set. TV didn't follow coin toss. Hope you had fun.
Masshen97
UD Class: 1997

Post by Masshen97 »

Great pics!
Super Chicken
UD Class: 1900

Post by Super Chicken »

Great job as usual Mark. Thanks for posting our section J gang with me and me saintly wife in the middle. I hope you can take some time to stop by our tailgate for homecoming next week. You know we always have food and thirst aid for you!
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Congrats Mark on retirement and for all the great Pictures. Had to be exciting to be on the Field as Honorary Captain. Well deserved sir.
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Just saw Mark in the Christiana Mall looking very refreshed as a Retired guy. I thanked him in person for all the Great work.
Info Hound

Post by Info Hound »

Mark has been great, allowing the BHTC to use his photos in any of our media, and for use on award plaques, as well as taking photos at our Senior Awards Banquet.

Now, Mark is our photographer at our lunch meetings which we post on our website. This one, of Taylor Jackson, is what I have used today.

https://bluehentdclub.com/hens-trample- ... day-10-13/

Who would want this guy coming at you? :)

Thanks, Mark!
#JUST WIN
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Man that's a Great shot Hound. Website looking good
Warrior Hen

Post by Warrior Hen »

Nice photos.
Info Hound

Post by Info Hound »

HENJOHN wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:47 pm Man that's a Great shot Hound. Website looking good
Thanks, HENJOHN.

We have now added an excellent narrative of the meeting to that website post:

https://bluehentdclub.com/hens-trample- ... day-10-13/

Thanks to mpwerrell!
#JUST WIN