Flosports

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
blitzm

Flosports

Post by blitzm »

Is anyone having problems in signing up for Flo. The second step say enter a credit card which looks like a Norton/ McAfee thing the it gives you automatic membership to a Life mate site if you do not cancel in two days. WTF who needs to go through all that I just want to pay my monthly subscription and be done? Is there another way to avoid this"second step".
Blitzm...GO HENS !!!
93BlueHen
UD Class: 1993

Re: Flosports

Post by 93BlueHen »

blitzm wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:45 pm Is anyone having problems in signing up for Flo. The second step say enter a credit card which looks like a Norton/ McAfee thing the it gives you automatic membership to a Life mate site if you do not cancel in two days. WTF who needs to go through all that I just want to pay my monthly subscription and be done? Is there another way to avoid this"second step".
I just signed up a few minutes ago. I go month-to-month each football season. I despise Flo, but end up sucking it up and paying them.

I discovered that if you go straight to their site, they want $29.99/month, BUT if you go from the "watch" link on UD's official site, it gives you a CAA affiliate rate of $14.99/month.

Here's the CAA-affiliate link for ease of reference. Hopefully it works for you: https://flosports.link/3cdjdx5 Once you open that, scroll down to CAA Football and hit join now. It then gives an option for monthly or annual.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

93BlueHen wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:59 pm
blitzm wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:45 pm Is anyone having problems in signing up for Flo. The second step say enter a credit card which looks like a Norton/ McAfee thing the it gives you automatic membership to a Life mate site if you do not cancel in two days. WTF who needs to go through all that I just want to pay my monthly subscription and be done? Is there another way to avoid this"second step".
I just signed up a few minutes ago. I go month-to-month each football season. I despise Flo, but end up sucking it up and paying them.

I discovered that if you go straight to their site, they want $29.99/month, BUT if you go from the "watch" link on UD's official site, it gives you a CAA affiliate rate of $14.99/month.

Here's the CAA-affiliate link for ease of reference. Hopefully it works for you: https://flosports.link/3cdjdx5 Once you open that, scroll down to CAA Football and hit join now. It then gives an option for monthly or annual.
Old Flo working overtime right now as Hen fans rush the greasy sports streaming network

Great advice on the discount 93, $14.99 a month via CAA site is the way to go Flo
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019
blitzm

Post by blitzm »

Thanks 93 that worked.
Blitzm...GO HENS !!!
HenZoneNation
UD Class: 1998

Post by HenZoneNation »

I have Flo sports and it makes me want to not watch the game at all. can't stream it from my phone to the tv.
The Dude Abides!
77HEN
UD Class: 1981

Post by 77HEN »

HenZoneNation wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:40 pm I have Flo sports and it makes me want to not watch the game at all. can't stream it from my phone to the tv.
Same problem for me.
jl1968

Post by jl1968 »

I COUL!DN'T EVEN WATCH GAME IT WOULD PLAY FOR 5 SECONDS AND BUFFER FOR 20 SECONDS! I didn't have a problem with this last year!
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Post by Cluck U »

jl1968 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:07 pm I COUL!DN'T EVEN WATCH GAME IT WOULD PLAY FOR 5 SECONDS AND BUFFER FOR 20 SECONDS! I didn't have a problem with this last year!
Could
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

jl1968 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:07 pm I COUL!DN'T EVEN WATCH GAME IT WOULD PLAY FOR 5 SECONDS AND BUFFER FOR 20 SECONDS! I didn't have a problem with this last year!
be
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS

Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

your

Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

internet

Cluck U

Post by Cluck U »

connection.

Gannonfan
UD Class: 1995

Post by Gannonfan »

I know I had problems at times last year trying to have the computer stream to the TV. Went old school and used a hard-wire HDMI connection today and it was great.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
bluehenbillk
UD Class: 1991

Post by bluehenbillk »

Works fine on my phone and casting to my TV, always has
UD to FBS. I never thought I’d see the day
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Roku or fire stick and load the Flo App and watch on TV

Works great
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019