WR position best ever at Delaware?

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Re: WR position best ever at Delaware?

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Wimberly
Wimberly
578A59E5-5C17-4678-ADD9-6914CECC7EAD.jpeg (142.33 KiB) Viewed 209 times
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:43 pm Anyone know where WR Wimberly left #8’s Jockey stap? I heard he tossed up in the stands like Elvis doing the sweaty handkerchief

One pretty spectacular move and pivotal TD reception by our Harvard transfer. A sight to behold

B37FA6DB-F52F-4009-866A-7D798E2A986B.jpeg
Mr Wimberly

We’ll always remember the magic that you shared
In time our broken hearts will mend

We had a good thing we’ll miss your high grades

Why must it always end this way?

But it’s over
Sad eyes turn the other way
Or you just might see me 😢

I’m just speculating here as I don’t know anything besides what we saw during the game, but it didn’t look good for the talented WR Kym Wimberly after he went down and he wasn’t the only one hurting.
He had the kind of talent that could take an average play and take it all the way, a coaches dream come true.
Happened in 4th quarter of game 4 so a medical redshirt might be possible if that’s what he desires. He was at UD as a grad student from Harvard so obviously he will have other options so we will see

Thank you for being here #12 and get well soon
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019