Lutz

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
HenZoneNation
UD Class: 1998

Lutz

Post by HenZoneNation »

We certainly have a lot of talent at the WR position: https://twitter.com/kevintresolini/stat ... _pquooqVoA
The Dude Abides!
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Re: Lutz

Post by Cluck U »

KY has yet another scoop!

Who is the QB throwing the ball in that video? Looks like a confident veteran…could work on increasing his revolutions, but man, we are loaded!
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
Hengrad07
UD Class: 2007

Post by Hengrad07 »

Cluck U wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:08 pm KY has yet another scoop!

Who is the QB throwing the ball in that video? Looks like a confident veteran…could work on increasing his revolutions, but man, we are loaded!
Loaded at RB & 16 WR’s???
#JustWinBaby
mpwerrell

Post by mpwerrell »

I believe only 9 (maybe 10) are getting scholarship money.
tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen »

speed kills! we have it in those blazing little wrs. If they can get in sync with whomever is our qb, then look out.
still wondering if the OL can perform reasonable pass blocking. The Ivies will apparently be helpful as I assumed - experience is a valuable asset. The D could even surprise us with this rebuilt replacement parts.

If I'm behind the news, We just got our power back after 52 hours due to a major storm damage Monday all over TN and elsewhere. The power poll was threshed at the street and it took an extra day to get that replaced. Since so many others were without power there was no quick fix so we were pushed to the back of the list. They connected everything by about 7:30 yesterday evening .

Without the "juice" we forced to realize how dependent we are on Electric Power. Also, the instant disconnect with internet can as a shock to the system. I'll continue chain sawing up loads of down trees and assorted large/small limbs for at least another week. At least it keeps me in shape-no real complaints as I had purchased a new 18" Husqvarna which is "nice". The debris all over our property was incredible. We were fortunate no trees damaged our home or barn.
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
Caribbean Hen
UD Class: 2024

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Lutz… heard that name and was thinking OL

He is a very interesting player for sure, his Div 3 stats and video look great

Coach Archer had a great quote basically saying you never really know for sure because of the lower competition level how a player like Lutz will look at FCS level but so far he looks good

The WR position is loaded so we will see how this works out
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

posted by Joe C December 10th, 2019
Cluck U
UD Class: 0

Post by Cluck U »

tenn hen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:19 am speed kills! we have it in those blazing little wrs. If they can get in sync with whomever is our qb, then look out.
still wondering if the OL can perform reasonable pass blocking. The Ivies will apparently be helpful as I assumed - experience is a valuable asset. The D could even surprise us with this rebuilt replacement parts.

If I'm behind the news, We just got our power back after 52 hours due to a major storm damage Monday all over TN and elsewhere. The power poll was threshed at the street and it took an extra day to get that replaced. Since so many others were without power there was no quick fix so we were pushed to the back of the list. They connected everything by about 7:30 yesterday evening .

Without the "juice" we forced to realize how dependent we are on Electric Power. Also, the instant disconnect with internet can as a shock to the system. I'll continue chain sawing up loads of down trees and assorted large/small limbs for at least another week. At least it keeps me in shape-no real complaints as I had purchased a new 18" Husqvarna which is "nice". The debris all over our property was incredible. We were fortunate no trees damaged our home or barn.
Glad you are safe, th. Big trees are fantastic, but no so great when they fall.

No real damage in Old Newark, but they got hammered with a lot of big trees down in the neighborhoods along Rt.4…only a mile or so from the stadium. Straight line winds…no tornado.
Tubby: 3 national titles, one won on the field, all D2
Keeler: 3 national titles, all won on the field, one as a player, two as a coach, 1 D2, 2 FCS
Carty: 2 on-field national titles, one as a player, one as an OC, both FCS

Carty - get an FBS bowl win!
tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen »

oopps - forgot to sign out as I'm catching up on news etc- thanks for your comment. pretty soon I'll go through the daily stretching out-30 minutes- and choose what damage I'll attack :roll:

edit above for lack of grammar, sp. etc

over and out
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
Caribbean Hen

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Hengrad07 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:07 am

How do like em 07

Like pitching in baseball you can never have enough in this offense, Wimberly injury although it hurts, not as crushing when you’re loaded …cheers

Nice throw by O’Conner and congratulations to Lutz on his first TD reception as a Hen
recruiting recruiting recruiting...It ain't rocket science....We need better more athletic players...That simple....

Hengrad07
UD Class: 2007

Post by Hengrad07 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:42 pm
Hengrad07 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:07 am

How do like em 07

Like pitching in baseball you can never have enough in this offense, Wimberly injury although it hurts, not as crushing when you’re loaded …cheers

Nice throw by O’Conner and congratulations to Lutz on his first TD reception as a Hen
I was right, loaded at WR 🙏
#JustWinBaby
jd of de

Post by jd of de »

9 players with 5 or more receptions (6-WR, 2-RB & 1-TE). All averaging 10 or more yards per catch.

That is tough on DC's to game plan for.
Caribbean Hen

Post by Caribbean Hen »

jd of de wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:15 am 9 players with 5 or more receptions (6-WR, 2-RB & 1-TE). All averaging 10 or more yards per catch.

The best catch of the day goes to Mr everything Marcus Yarns

Yes JD, those opposing Defensive Coordinators ain’t laughing anymore

Jojo Bermudez continues to dazzle as well, first TD yesterday but you can tell he’s thinking TD every time he touches the ball

Harvin 57 yards to the house on not a broken play, he looks healthy again

Youngblood with an easy TD and he’s really a multi dimensional threat

Now Lutz is in the mix

Townsend with 4 more catches yesterday will find EZ next week

Wimberly - I miss him but we have depth now

Super Chicken
UD Class: 1900

Post by Super Chicken »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:42 am
jd of de wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:15 am 9 players with 5 or more receptions (6-WR, 2-RB & 1-TE). All averaging 10 or more yards per catch.

Jojo Bermudez continues to dazzle as well, first TD yesterday but you can tell he’s thinking TD every time he touches the ball

Now Lutz is in the mix

Carib, you were so right about our receivers. A very exciting and speedy group. JoJo looked like the energizer bunny against the Dukes and seams ready to become a star for us this year. 3 years of eligibility left. Nice!
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Yes Caribe, good call on the Receivers as a GROUP despite repeated criticism from some for expressing your opinion. The greatest WRs we've had aren't on this roster but as a collective group this is an Excellent, deep position
Caribbean Hen

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Super Chicken wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:59 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:42 am

Now Lutz is in the mix

Carib, you were so right about our receivers. A very exciting and speedy group. JoJo looked like the energizer bunny against the Dukes and seams ready to become a star for us this year. 3 years of eligibility left. Nice!
Thank you kind Sir

But you know, Ryan Carty is the one who got it right, came in and immediately started upgrading the talent at WR and RB. A good coach knows it’s about talent first

I’m just happy we have big time FCS skill players again because it’s fun to watch and gives us a better chance to win