KT's Football Article: 4/12/24

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Caldwell Chicken

KT's Football Article: 4/12/24

Post by Caldwell Chicken »

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/sp ... 273259007/

KT highlights the offense in today's Delaware Online article.
Info Hound

Re: KT's Football Article: 4/12/24

Post by Info Hound »

Caldwell Chicken wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:24 am https://www.delawareonline.com/story/sp ... 273259007/

KT highlights the offense in today's Delaware Online article.
For those that cannot open the article, you can digitally subscribe for the next 6 months, for only $1:

https://subscribe.delawareonline.com/ch ... nCode=W-E8
#JUST WIN
tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen »

we subscribe and every six months when the deal ends, we simply sign up with our 2nd email address and then repeat ad infinitum. :wink:
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
finpxz1

Post by finpxz1 »

Did I miss it or did Tres not even address the running back position in the article??? Hit every offensive position group other than RB???
Caldwell Chicken

Post by Caldwell Chicken »

finpxz1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:40 pm Did I miss it or did Tres not even address the running back position in the article??? Hit every offensive position group other than RB???
You didn’t miss it. I thought the exact same thing.
BlueHenBobby
UD Class: 1975

Post by BlueHenBobby »

My aunt and uncle and cousins lived in Newark from the 1950's onward. I spent a lot of time in Newark and from a early age read the Wilmington News Journal. Loved it. I still love it so I subscribe to Delaware on Line and still love it. I was born and raised near Reading, Pa. and still live there. A great local newspaper.
jd of de

Post by jd of de »

The RB room has no questions. We are loaded!
HENJOHN

Post by HENJOHN »

Saturday in the Stadium was Silver, Watson and St Fluer getting the reps. Yarns sitting out but looked ok. Staff Very high on incoming FR Greg Spiller
finpxz1

Post by finpxz1 »

HENJOHN wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:24 pm Saturday in the Stadium was Silver, Watson and St Fluer getting the reps. Yarns sitting out but looked ok. Staff Very high on incoming FR Greg Spiller
Thanks John...definitely seems like a position of strength. Odd that there was no mention of RBs in the article. Must have been an oversight. Hard not to feel somewhat optimistic about the Offense heading into this season...