[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GoHens.net • View topic - Will Knight to Delaware

Will Knight to Delaware

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.

Re: Will Knight to Delaware

Postby finpxz1 on Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 am

Admittedly, I’m not intimately familiar with the details of this particular case, but I think we all would acknowledge that there are unique circumstances that at least warrant additional consideration. I’m a 51-year old man with a professional career and family/personal responsibilities and obligations. I’d like to think I would be mature and controlled enough not to take matters into my own hands if I witnessed my mother being hit by a car, but I suppose none of us would know for sure unless we were presented with that exact situation. Regardless, I’m assuming the kid has expressed remorse for his actions, and has done whatever he has been asked to do by the authorities, the University, and the football program to retain his eligibility. Again, I’m not making judgments, nor am I condoning his actions. I suppose I’m just saying we’ve all had regrets and made mistakes in our lives. It’s what you do after the mistake that is most important.
finpxz1

Postby jd of de on Thu May 16, 2019 10:04 am

To all, this is a Will Knight discussion thread; respectfully start a dedicated thread if you wish to discuss another subject or player.
jd of de

UD Class: 0

Postby BlueHenBill on Thu May 16, 2019 3:41 pm

I guess that Knight's arrival makes it more probable that Quincy Watson will redshirt this season though he could still see action in a maximum of 4 games.
BlueHenBill

Postby hens05alum on Thu May 16, 2019 11:30 pm

V for Villanova, V for veritable certainty of victory over Delaware.
hens05alum

UD Class: 2005

Postby jd of de on Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 am

jd of de

UD Class: 0

Postby tenn hen on Fri May 17, 2019 10:32 pm

certainly a pleasant situation to deal with at rb. The concerns are being lifted mow about thinness!
good news is hopefully just beginning to filter in.
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
tenn hen

UD Class: 1967

Previous

Return to The Roost