Today's Practice

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.
Henzone
UD Class: 1970

Re: Today's Practice

Post by Henzone » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:15 am

"Heck it will even be fun seeing Rick......lol...."

You really shouldn't drink this early.

I'll be at the women's bball today. Let's see some fresh input from the others in attendance.

HENJOHN
UD Class: 1981

Post by HENJOHN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 am

Rick - what time are they practicing today? If I can get off work in time will try and get there.

joe c

Post by joe c » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:35 am

HENJOHN wrote:Rick - what time are they practicing today? If I can get off work in time will try and get there.
Trying to find out myself Big Wheel....Let me know....

HENJOHN
UD Class: 1981

Post by HENJOHN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 am

Joe, according to the Schedule JD posted its 2:45 today.

hens4life
UD Class: 0

Post by hens4life » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 am

When does the hitting start?

tenn hen
UD Class: 1967

Post by tenn hen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 am

OPEN SEASON for all the guys to show their stuff.

the limited time on the field by Henderson should be taken with a grain of salt as to the OC and the OL and the total end of season panic/play/debacle. water under the bridge,

I agree that the qb competition will be scrappy and happy to read about your thoughts on the ALL the candidates. I know NOTHING about Paoletti except his hs video, but he showed me a strong arm if I recall correctly. A long time till the baby is produced in August though we know the genetic background of the developers/coaches :lol: :lol:

great stuff by our sidelines supporters. thanks
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens

HenZoneNation
UD Class: 1998

Post by HenZoneNation » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:00 pm

If you don't mind staring at ants you can see the practice going on in the background when you log into the live stadium feed. Just like being in the nose bleeds. :)
The Dude Abides!