[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GoHens.net • View topic - Coaching Changes

Coaching Changes

Respectful and civil discussion of Delaware Football
Forum rules
1. Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive.
2. Stay on topic. If you feel you really have something to add that doesn’t quite fit the current topic, start a new one.
3. Keep rebuttals and disagreements impersonal. You can disagree with someone respectfully without resorting to name-calling or other insults.
4. Do not single out players for criticism by name, number or position. These are 18-23 year-old kids that are trying their best while juggling a college class load. Let’s be supportive.
5. Remember always that players read these boards; players’ families read these boards; respective recruits read these boards; opposing fans read these boards. As a GoHens.net member, YOU represent Delaware Football to others. Please do so in a positive manner.

Re: Coaching Changes

Postby allteamball on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 am

allteamball

UD Class: 1992

Postby Hens79 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 pm

Hens79

Postby Henzone on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:16 pm

'"a real in the room insider" :lol: :lol:

You never fail to amaze me with your continued indignation for UD yet you seem to love staying tuned on this board. . You chastised me for a number of years for being an alleged insider. Now your pals are eating the meatballs it seems. Can't have it both ways.

Happy New Year Ebeneezer !
Last edited by Henzone on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henzone

UD Class: 1970

Postby allteamball on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Hens79,
I attend both Delaware and Clemson home game each year. I love both schools with a strong affiliation to each. But for my real football fix, no contest, Clemson is it. My only wish is that the Delaware football environment becomes close to Clemson's. It will never equal but it can come close if the right decisions are made with a vision.
allteamball

Postby Hens79 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Hens79

Postby Henzone on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:55 pm

79- I enjoy hearing about your Clemson trip several times a year. At least they're positive and upbeat posts despite the repetitiveness. Should I include a summary of my annual trip to Charlotte and my experience in the Panther's Luxury Box?

I don't give a rat's candy cane about what might or might not have been said about the renovations even if you heard it from Chrissi directly. The parade is going forward.

Do you want to hear again why KC got fired? That's about as relevant.

If I decide I want Club Seats, cost won't be a factor , trust me.
Henzone

UD Class: 1970

Postby joe c on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey Allteam and 79 lets take a road trip to Tiger Town Tavern.lol.... Heck for an extra dollar I got to go upstairs and smoke....Been to one Clemson game....Absolutely amazing....
Then lets get a bowl game in New Orleans or San Diego or the Bahama's. Now we would be talking...
joe c

Postby allteamball on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:20 pm

allteamball

Postby Hens79 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Hens79

Postby hendog on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:14 pm

went to military bowl in Annapolis yesterday great atmosphere and game even in the rain parking lot sold out if anybody thinks lower tier bowl games aren't good there crazy what a great day even if wasn't in florida would love to see UD in bowl game lets join the AAC. Parked on side with VT fans they didn't seem to disappointed.
hendog

Postby joe c on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Good Post Dog....They are a total blast...Great game too...I am definitely biased as the 4 bowl games I have been to all involved Notre Dame including an off the chart Sugar Bowl...The last one was the Pinstripe Bowl against Rutgers...Awful game but spending a few days in New York mingling w ND and Rutgers fans was fantastic,,,,Watching G5 UCF play LSU in the Fiesta Bowl without 8 starters mind you, tells me it could happen..LSU coach Miles said UCF is the fastest team they have played all year. wow...Good games on...love it....

I urge every one to go to a bowl game especially in New Orleans....Nothing like it...Worth every dime....
joe c

Postby bluehenbillk on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:28 pm

#SaveThePeeWall
bluehenbillk

UD Class: 1991

Postby Baltimore Hen on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Joe C were you surprised Longo left Ole Miss for UNC?
Baltimore Hen

UD Class: 0

Postby joe c on Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:32 pm

joe c

Postby Henfan713 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:09 am

Henfan713

UD Class: 2027

PreviousNext

Return to The Roost