Joe?

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Joe has NOTHING to worry about!!!
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 am

Baltimore Hen wrote:Joe has NOTHING to worry about!!!



Other than getting old, decline in his play and the fact the team around him isn't very good. Yes, I concur He has nothing to be worried about!! :wink: :wink:

He has had a great career, if it ended today, He will be just fine. What I find comical is the lack of Football IQ most Raven fans have. I have been in company of many Raven fans over the years....The insults throw Joe's way in unbelievable. Before and after their SB win.

I'm just glad we duped the Ravens for their 2nd round pick this year.
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:02 pm

UDPat wrote:
Baltimore Hen wrote:Joe has NOTHING to worry about!!!



Other than getting old, decline in his play and the fact the team around him isn't very good. Yes, I concur He has nothing to be worried about!! :wink: :wink:

He has had a great career, if it ended today, He will be just fine. What I find comical is the lack of Football IQ most Raven fans have. I have been in company of many Raven fans over the years....The insults throw Joe's way in unbelievable. Before and after their SB win.

I'm just glad we duped the Ravens for their 2nd round pick this year.



his play is looking just fine.....better than a while. team is better than you think.....he has many good years ahead.
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:53 am

Baltimore Hen wrote:
UDPat wrote:
Baltimore Hen wrote:Joe has NOTHING to worry about!!!



Other than getting old, decline in his play and the fact the team around him isn't very good. Yes, I concur He has nothing to be worried about!! :wink: :wink:

He has had a great career, if it ended today, He will be just fine. What I find comical is the lack of Football IQ most Raven fans have. I have been in company of many Raven fans over the years....The insults throw Joe's way in unbelievable. Before and after their SB win.

I'm just glad we duped the Ravens for their 2nd round pick this year.



his play is looking just fine.....better than a while. team is better than you think.....he has many good years ahead.



Many good years??? Really ? Ok You think he wants to play to 40?? While I do root for Flacco, He plays for the wrong team. And He would be at the very best....2nd string on that team!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:55 am

yes, many good years. When the Ravens incorrectly part with him after this season in favor of Kyle Boller Part 2, He will move on and have 4-5 good years as Ravens fans will be left complaining about why LJ can not get the job done, how Ozie Newsome set the franchise back years with his final draft, and how they have to scramble for a FA QB to compete. My prediction is that Tom Brady WILL retire next year and Flacco will join Belichick in New England to close Both his and Belichick's careers. Just a Hunch. Everyone with half a brain knows how Flacco has been hamstrung by the Ravens Personel department......
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:18 am

At least we know know who is the president of the Joe Flacco fan club.

While most Ravens fans I have met severely under value Joe, it's nice to know there are some who overvalue him.

I'd put all the blame on the organization if I was president of his fan club. :P
Newsome is one of the top 10-15 GM's all time.
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:05 pm

UDPat wrote:At least we know know who is the president of the Joe Flacco fan club.

While most Ravens fans I have met severely under value Joe, it's nice to know there are some who overvalue him.

I'd put all the blame on the organization if I was president of his fan club. :P
Newsome is one of the top 10-15 GM's all time.



Newsomes last 8 drafts have been horrendous. He was lights out until about 2009, but the Ravens salary cap has been destroyed by replacing high draft choices with pricey free agents and paying twice for the same position. Newsome has had a great front office career, but much like great coaches there comes a time when the magic just stops......and that stopped for ozie around 2009. If you have no one to block for you, no one to catch footballs, and no one to run footballs, you are limited to what will be produced on the field. Ozie gutted the team after 2012. When the offense was in need of playmakers he took 5 of 7 picks on defense. There is a lot to the personnel decisions and the product on the field. This year he has a proven RB, 3 proven receivers, an experienced TE in Boyle and, arguable the two best TEs in the draft. He has shown in the preseason that this offense can and will produce in 2018. He is not Tom Brady or Aaron rodgers, but he is much much better than the national pundits give him credit for and much much better than the typical raven fan gives him credit for. and his career is certainly far from over.
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby BlueHenBill on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Baltimore Hen wrote:
UDPat wrote:At least we know know who is the president of the Joe Flacco fan club.

While most Ravens fans I have met severely under value Joe, it's nice to know there are some who overvalue him.

I'd put all the blame on the organization if I was president of his fan club. :P
Newsome is one of the top 10-15 GM's all time.



Newsomes last 8 drafts have been horrendous. He was lights out until about 2009, but the Ravens salary cap has been destroyed by replacing high draft choices with pricey free agents and paying twice for the same position. Newsome has had a great front office career, but much like great coaches there comes a time when the magic just stops......and that stopped for ozie around 2009. If you have no one to block for you, no one to catch footballs, and no one to run footballs, you are limited to what will be produced on the field. Ozie gutted the team after 2012. When the offense was in need of playmakers he took 5 of 7 picks on defense. There is a lot to the personnel decisions and the product on the field. This year he has a proven RB, 3 proven receivers, an experienced TE in Boyle and, arguable the two best TEs in the draft. He has shown in the preseason that this offense can and will produce in 2018. He is not Tom Brady or Aaron rodgers, but he is much much better than the national pundits give him credit for and much much better than the typical raven fan gives him credit for. and his career is certainly far from over.


The 2018 season may still prove tough on Joe. The new WRs and TEs have potential to be OK (certainly not comparable to receivers that Matt Ryan, Rogers, Rothelsberger, etc. have and continue to enjoy - Brady hasn't had exceptional receivers either but his extreme accuracy & Belichick's system make that passing game go) but are unproven. OC Mornhinweg is far from an offensive genius. Then there is the shaky OL that struggles to protect Joe.
BlueHenBill
 
Posts: 6215
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:30 am

Re: Joe?

Postby UDan on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Baltimore Hen wrote:
UDPat wrote:
Baltimore Hen wrote:Joe has NOTHING to worry about!!!



Other than getting old, decline in his play and the fact the team around him isn't very good. Yes, I concur He has nothing to be worried about!! :wink: :wink:

He has had a great career, if it ended today, He will be just fine. What I find comical is the lack of Football IQ most Raven fans have. I have been in company of many Raven fans over the years....The insults throw Joe's way in unbelievable. Before and after their SB win.

I'm just glad we duped the Ravens for their 2nd round pick this year.



his play is looking just fine.....better than a while. team is better than you think.....he has many good years ahead.


+1, Balti, from a fellow Ravens fan
Image Image
User avatar
UDan
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 pm
Location: Blue Hens Country
UD Class: 2025

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:48 pm

having a whale of a game in the slop.
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 am

I knew this was coming. LOL A great game no doubt

I like and support Joe, I really do. Think I am just a little more real.

I'd have no issues with Joe playing for my team. Of course He'd be back up at best maybe 3rd team. And that is a fact!!!

I guess you would take him over Wentz??? LOL At least the AFC is way weaker than the NFC, so there is hope for the Ravens.
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Re: Joe?

Postby Baltimore Hen on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 pm

UDPat wrote:I knew this was coming. LOL A great game no doubt

I like and support Joe, I really do. Think I am just a little more real.

I'd have no issues with Joe playing for my team. Of course He'd be back up at best maybe 3rd team. And that is a fact!!!

I guess you would take him over Wentz??? LOL At least the AFC is way weaker than the NFC, so there is hope for the Ravens.



you are F-ing nuts! Wentz is good and the eagles are lucky to have him as he will give them a good run, but then again that team won the Superbowl with a back up QB who was about to quit football and go to seminary. so perhaps the team is just that good.....who knows. I do know that my QB had 3TDs, no INTs, and a 121 QB rating......in a monsoon.....and was able to take the second half off.
In ROCCO I Trust!
User avatar
Baltimore Hen
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am
Location: Baltimore
UD Class: 0

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

Baltimore Hen wrote:
UDPat wrote:I knew this was coming. LOL A great game no doubt

I like and support Joe, I really do. Think I am just a little more real.

I'd have no issues with Joe playing for my team. Of course He'd be back up at best maybe 3rd team. And that is a fact!!!

I guess you would take him over Wentz??? LOL At least the AFC is way weaker than the NFC, so there is hope for the Ravens.



you are F-ing nuts! Wentz is good and the eagles are lucky to have him as he will give them a good run, but then again that team won the Superbowl with a back up QB who was about to quit football and go to seminary. so perhaps the team is just that good.....who knows. I do know that my QB had 3TDs, no INTs, and a 121 QB rating......in a monsoon.....and was able to take the second half off.



I am F-ing nuts and now you prove your bias and lack of knowledge. No one and I mean no one would take Joe over Wentz..... And yes my team is just that good and when one of the Top 3 QB's in the league returns in 2 weeks.... They will be that much better.

Congrats again to Joe on a great game over a bad Bills team.

But I have to give you some credit....Most Ravens fans who are pretty much the dumbest fans in the entire league, don't even like Flacco or think He's that good. They are dead wrong....... you just take it to the other extreme.
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Re: Joe?

Postby dovetail on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 am

Anybody who thinks Wentz (whenever he does return) will be the same QB as a year ago is flat out nuts.
"IRWT", In Rocco We Trust
dovetail
 
Posts: 4924
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:03 am
Location: Chadds Ford, PA
UD Class: 1966

Re: Joe?

Postby UDPat on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 pm

dovetail wrote:Anybody who thinks Wentz (whenever he does return) will be the same QB as a year ago is flat out nuts.



We will most likely find out a week from Sunday.

And I agree about being the same QB He was a year ago. Because the year He was having last year was a year in which only a few QB's have ever experienced. Guys Named Rodger, Brady :D :D
He was on MVP pace in 2017.

He will just be easily one of the 5 best QB's in the game. I can live with that
2018.....I already know I should have been named Richard
UDPat
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Hen House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron