Joe?

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Re: Joe?

Postby foghorn1 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 pm

DIdn't Maclin drop one on the 4 yard line,then couldn't drag both feet on boundd in the final minute? Most good wr's would have.And, good grief,how many minutes did Rothlesr have time to throw? No pass rush. This game was NOT on Joe!
foghorn1

UD Class: 1968

Postby foghorn1 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 pm

DIdn't Maclin drop one on the 4 yard line,then couldn't drag both feet on boundd in the final minute? Most good wr's would have.And, good grief,how many minutes did Rothlesr have time to throw? No pass rush. This game was NOT on Joe!
foghorn1

UD Class: 1968

Postby Baltimore Hen on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:45 pm

foghorn1 wrote:DIdn't Maclin drop one on the 4 yard line,then couldn't drag both feet on boundd in the final minute? Most good wr's would have.And, good grief,how many minutes did Rothlesr have time to throw? No pass rush. This game was NOT on Joe!

not on the 4, but yes he had poor field awareness and was out of bounbds doing his tiptoe pose. had his feet been 2 inches to his right, we would have had a first down and on our way to tucker range.
In ROCCO I Trust!
Baltimore Hen

UD Class: 0

Postby Henweigh on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 pm

I call a 10-yard penalty for you Bozos piling on. The guy only said that had Joe gotten a first down that they could have closed out the game. Of course the defense failed them. But youdee is absolutely correct, a first down would seal the game too. Geeze louise, what a bunch of numbskulls.
Keepin' it real.
Henweigh

Postby Baltimore Hen on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:38 am

Henweigh wrote:I call a 10-yard penalty for you Bozos piling on. The guy only said that had Joe gotten a first down that they could have closed out the game. Of course the defense failed them. But youdee is absolutely correct, a first down would seal the game too. Geeze louise, what a bunch of numbskulls.

1defensive stop over the last quarter and a half would have sealed the game too. youdee placed the blame on Baltimores offense saying the D was gassed. the D choked the last 1.5 quarters.
In ROCCO I Trust!
Baltimore Hen

UD Class: 0

Postby Youdee Blues on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:01 am

OK, thanks Henweigh, but enough is enough with this guy. Of course the D should have been able to make a stop Balt. My only point was that had Joe made one first down in that next-to-the-last drive, and not thrown two bounce passes, the game would have been over. He could have bailed the D out and won the game right there. The D didn't hold up and neither did Joe right there. Let's move on.

In the words of Belichick, it's on to the Browns....let 'er drop there Balt.
Youdee Blues

UD Class: 1996

Postby HENJOHN on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Good road win to keep Playoff drive alive. Turn on NBC pregame coverage for tonight's game and Rodney Harrison is blasting Joe. Indicated he doesn't like or trust the Ravens chances because he doesn't trust Flacco and saying that Joe just isn't any good. Harrison has been saying this about Joe his whole career.
HENJOHN

UD Class: 1981

Previous

Return to The Hen House