David Sills

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

David Sills

Postby HENJOHN on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 am

Former Delaware HS Football star as a QB leads the entire country in FBS TD receptions with 15. Sills was also in the rumor mill as a candidate to transfer to UD to play QB. He played some QB last year at a California JC.
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
User avatar
HENJOHN
 
Posts: 7656
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:24 pm
Location: Bear & Ocean View, Delaware
UD Class: 1981

Re: David Sills

Postby dovetail on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 am

Halvorsen saw something in the kid by releasing him from his ship for a year and taking him back the next.
"IRWT", In Rocco We Trust
dovetail
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:03 am
Location: Chadds Ford, PA
UD Class: 1966

Re: David Sills

Postby Caribbean Hen on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:29 pm

HENJOHN wrote:Former Delaware HS Football star as a QB leads the entire country in FBS TD receptions with 15. Sills was also in the rumor mill as a candidate to transfer to UD to play QB. He played some QB last year at a California JC.


HenJohn, when that rumor was floating around about him transferring to Delaware the play quarterback I was always jokingly saying it's actually the play wide receiver
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
User avatar
Caribbean Hen
 
Posts: 8209
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:07 am
Location: San Juan Puerto Rico
UD Class: 2024

Re: David Sills

Postby Hens79 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Caribbean Hen wrote:
HENJOHN wrote:Former Delaware HS Football star as a QB leads the entire country in FBS TD receptions with 15. Sills was also in the rumor mill as a candidate to transfer to UD to play QB. He played some QB last year at a California JC.


HenJohn, when that rumor was floating around about him transferring to Delaware the play quarterback I was always jokingly saying it's actually the play wide receiver


He actually worked out on UD's practice fields as a QB the summer before last. His father told me no one from the UD staff ever contacted him. But he sure is a big time WR now.
Hens79
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Newark, DE

Re: David Sills

Postby HENJOHN on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm

He has 15 TD catches for WVU which leads the country and the next highest amount is 6!! WVU QB Grier is a very underrated QB who leads the country in TD passes with 26. He's a former Florida Gator. I know they wish they still had him.
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
User avatar
HENJOHN
 
Posts: 7656
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:24 pm
Location: Bear & Ocean View, Delaware
UD Class: 1981

Re: David Sills

Postby UDForever on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Hens79 wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote:
HENJOHN wrote:Former Delaware HS Football star as a QB leads the entire country in FBS TD receptions with 15. Sills was also in the rumor mill as a candidate to transfer to UD to play QB. He played some QB last year at a California JC.


HenJohn, when that rumor was floating around about him transferring to Delaware the play quarterback I was always jokingly saying it's actually the play wide receiver


He actually worked out on UD's practice fields as a QB the summer before last. His father told me no one from the UD staff ever contacted him. But he sure is a big time WR now.


If he was here we’d already have the new stadium built.
UDForever
 
Posts: 3747
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:09 pm

Re: David Sills

Postby HENJOHN on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Good point Coach. The remaining $23-24 million we need would have come with Sills.......:-)
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
User avatar
HENJOHN
 
Posts: 7656
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:24 pm
Location: Bear & Ocean View, Delaware
UD Class: 1981


Return to The Hen House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests