Fact is Im Jealous

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Fact is Im Jealous

Postby grizzlybluebird on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

I know the arguing gets old at gh and im usually part of it. i also know that apologizing is not well rec'd but nonetheless i do want to apologize to all of the guys that have reported from watching practices. i get where u guys are coming from when u take exception to opposing views from members that have not attended any practices like me. for long timers is extremely difficult to read the reports w/o opening our holes and especially me - you guys get me pumping with excitement and sometimes different opinions even when i havent attended practices.

fact is im jealous of all of you that get to watch the practices. wish i could and maybe someday when i get as old and beat up as you guys giving us the reports.

i want to thank all of you for giving your reports including HZ - all the finest observations from the best fans.
i want to say again that HZ never created the haves and have nots - some of my objections over the years to his posts may make it seem that i am implying that. that would be wrong. all of the haves pay for it in more ways than one vs us havenots who have been unwilling or unable to pay the same price. its honest and fair. no more complaints from me about it. its reality. Go Hens!
grizzlybluebird

UD Class: 1978

Re: Fact is Im Jealous

Postby jd of de on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 pm

grizzlybluebird wrote:I know the arguing gets old at gh and im usually part of it. i also know that apologizing is not well rec'd but nonetheless i do want to apologize to all of the guys that have reported from watching practices. i get where u guys are coming from when u take exception to opposing views from members that have not attended any practices like me. for long timers is extremely difficult to read the reports w/o opening our holes and especially me - you guys get me pumping with excitement and sometimes different opinions even when i havent attended practices.

fact is im jealous of all of you that get to watch the practices. wish i could and maybe someday when i get as old and beat up as you guys giving us the reports.

i want to thank all of you for giving your reports including HZ - all the finest observations from the best fans.
i want to say again that HZ never created the haves and have nots - some of my objections over the years to his posts may make it seem that i am implying that. that would be wrong. all of the haves pay for it in more ways than one vs us havenots who have been unwilling or unable to pay the same price. its honest and fair. no more complaints from me about it. its reality. Go Hens!

Email Kallie (AD Media) and suggest a couple of Facebook live's next August ... I have made the suggestion personally; some emails saying the same thing may help.
2015 Prediction - The end of declining avg attendance.
2014 (15,682) 2015 (15,826) +144 2016 (16,478) +652
2017 Prediction 17,xxx ... Actual 2017 (16,648) +170
jd of de

UD Class: 0

Postby grizzlybluebird on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm

jd of de wrote:
grizzlybluebird wrote:I know the arguing gets old at gh and im usually part of it. i also know that apologizing is not well rec'd but nonetheless i do want to apologize to all of the guys that have reported from watching practices. i get where u guys are coming from when u take exception to opposing views from members that have not attended any practices like me. for long timers is extremely difficult to read the reports w/o opening our holes and especially me - you guys get me pumping with excitement and sometimes different opinions even when i havent attended practices.

Email Kallie (AD Media) and suggest a couple of Facebook live's next August ... I have made the suggestion personally; some emails saying the same thing may help.

do you mean lives with members of gh? i'll do it. where can i find her email?
grizzlybluebird

Postby jd of de on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 pm

A live stream on Facebook ... Richmond did one couple of weeks ago showing one of their practices.

Kallie Knop
Associate AD for Communications and Digital Strategy
kknop@udel.edu
2015 Prediction - The end of declining avg attendance.
2014 (15,682) 2015 (15,826) +144 2016 (16,478) +652
2017 Prediction 17,xxx ... Actual 2017 (16,648) +170
jd of de

UD Class: 0

Postby grizzlybluebird on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 am

jd of de wrote:A live stream on Facebook ... Richmond did one couple of weeks ago showing one of their practices.

Kallie Knop
Associate AD for Communications and Digital Strategy
kknop@udel.edu

thx JD - im sending my message to her now... great idea!
grizzlybluebird

Return to The Hen House