CAA Stadiums...RANKED!

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Re: CAA Stadiums...RANKED!

Postby Section J on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 pm

WMSportsBlog wrote:Yes, we are from the Tribe. But we thought folks around the CAA might want to read...and argue with us 8) as we break down each CAA Stadium and rank them from 1-12. Feel free to comment on what YOU think are the best/worst stadiums in the CAA.

Is it football season yet? Good luck this year!

https://wmsportsblog.com/2017/08/10/the-...ms-ranked/

Clearly, home cooking.

I like to evaluate the entire "road trip" experience for the away game ventures.

Williamsburg is lacking due to the few opportunities for fine dining, and absence of live music options. Tailgating for opposing teams is in the hinterlands unless you know somebody and fortunately Section J does.
Dear Lord, please deliver us from mediocrity.
Section J

UD Class: 1983

Postby UDPat on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 am

What do you guys expect from W&M??

Of course they way overrate their stadium. They are the most overrated program in 1AA.
2017...The year of the Kinder and Gentler UDPat
UDPat

Postby Gannonfan on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:45 am

Not even worth reading the article if they say we're 7th out of 12. For all its warts, Delaware Stadium is a fantastic place to watch a football game. Even with crowds "only" around 15k-16k, that's still more than double what most other places in the CAA get. You want to put UD at 2nd or 3rd or 4th, that's at least reasonable. Putting it at 7th automatically disqualifies who ever is doing the ranking.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Gannonfan

UD Class: 1995

Postby Caribbean Hen on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:51 pm

i stole this from AGS, Thought it was kind of true and pretty funny :D

"William and Mary fans are your proverbial Apple polisher of a cousin that is an eagle scout and overachiever that never said a bad word nor ever got laid. How can anyone dislike Tribe fans, really?"
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
Caribbean Hen

UD Class: 2024

Postby HENJOHN on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Great stuff Caribbean. :lol:
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
HENJOHN

UD Class: 1981

Postby UDPat on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:45 am

Caribbean Hen wrote:i stole this from AGS, Thought it was kind of true and pretty funny :D

"William and Mary fans are your proverbial Apple polisher of a cousin that is an eagle scout and overachiever that never said a bad word nor ever got laid. How can anyone dislike Tribe fans, really?"

I find it extremely easy!!!!!! :D :D :D
2017...The year of the Kinder and Gentler UDPat
UDPat

Postby dchen on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:01 am

[quote="Caribbean Hen"]i stole this from AGS, Thought it was kind of true and pretty funny :D

"William and Mary fans are your proverbial Apple polisher of a cousin that is an eagle scout and overachiever that never said a bad word nor ever got laid. How can anyone dislike Tribe fans, really?"[/quote]

"Never got laid"? Try- Never been kissed- not even in the playoffs.
dchen

UD Class: 1972

Previous

Return to The Hen House