JMU Fans and Coach Rocco

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

JMU Fans and Coach Rocco

Postby Henny on Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Evidently he is quite a target for the JMU faithful.

I have to say I got some laughs out of this thread and heres to hoping we can get the last laugh in the fall.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-817243.html
"Winning starts today" - Danny Rocco 1/2/17
Henny

UD Class: 1985

Re: JMU Fans and Coach Rocco

Postby Caribbean Hen on Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Henny, I picked up on that after Rocco was hired and changed my sig line.... I do have a few fans on the JMU boards though.... Cluck knows this :D
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
Caribbean Hen

UD Class: 2024

Postby Baltimore Hen on Wed May 10, 2017 12:08 pm

I have to say that I have always felt the same way about rocco and pictures
Baltimore Hen

UD Class: 0

Postby Firstand10BlueHens on Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 am

Baltimore Hen wrote:I have to say that I have always felt the same way about rocco and pictures

I've felt the same way. Not to reboot a former coach, but a set of sunglasses could do wonders for the state of confusion. At least they give him the credit he is due for being a consistent winner.
Firstand10BlueHens

UD Class: 2005

Postby Super Chicken on Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm

They certainly are fascinated with coach Rocco. For those of you that know Maddog76, I think there is a close resemblance between him and our coach. Tough Marine type! A winner and a leader! GO BLUE!
Super Chicken

UD Class: 1900

Postby Caribbean Hen on Thu May 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Super Chicken wrote:They certainly are fascinated with coach Rocco. For those of you that know Maddog76, I think there is a close resemblance between him and our coach. Tough Marine type! A winner and a leader! GO BLUE!

that's encouraging, at least he will have the guts to tell our QB to hold this clipboard
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
Caribbean Hen

UD Class: 2024

Postby Super Chicken on Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Caribbean Hen wrote:
Super Chicken wrote:They certainly are fascinated with coach Rocco. For those of you that know Maddog76, I think there is a close resemblance between him and our coach. Tough Marine type! A winner and a leader! GO BLUE!

that's encouraging, at least he will have the guts to tell our QB to hold this clipboard

Funny, but I would prefer he finds a way to get this somewhat gifted athlete on the playing field somewhere. It is such a shame that his considerable talents have not provided the results that we had hoped. The play in the spring game seems to have suggested it is time to move on.
Super Chicken

UD Class: 1900

Postby Attila the Hen on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am

Hey, you guys need to open your minds and spend some time in the Himalayas. Don't confuse that vacant look with befuddlement. This man knows how to leave his body. He can be in both huddles and the opposing sideline at the same time. All based on real science (quantum physics). No surprise that he brought his shaman (not called that) with him over from Richmond.
Attila the Hen

Postby tenn hen on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:48 am

Attila the Hen wrote:Hey, you guys need to open your minds and spend some time in the Himalayas. Don't confuse that vacant look with befuddlement. This man knows how to leave his body. He can be in both huddles and the opposing sideline at the same time. All based on real science (quantum physics). No surprise that he brought his shaman (not called that) with him over from Richmond.

Do you mean "seven years in Tibet" great movie-
Keep the faith kick butt go Hens
tenn hen

UD Class: 1967

Return to The Hen House