Wow, Larry Boz and Zurko

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Wow, Larry Boz and Zurko

Postby Caribbean Hen on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 am

Still cant believe it.... Thank you Larry for allowing me to delay your walking Tour and setting me up with 30 unfiltered minutes with Three proud Blue Hen Fathers! Mr. Bozick, thank you kindly for the cup of coffee Sir! You are the man! Sorry I didn't remember to ask you about the Merchant Marine game. Mr. Dzurko, thank you for the insights and stories, best of luck to JD with the Masters degree.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Old San Juan
Capture.PNG (96 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
Caribbean Hen

UD Class: 2024

Re: Wow, Larry Boz and Zurko

Postby kenbozick on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 am

Carib, Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to meet with us. It was a real treat to finally meet you. I'm amazed at the number of passionate fans of Hen Nation around the WORLD!! I'm so proud my son is now part of such an amazing alumni group. We're coming back to San Juan on next year's Blue Hen Football Parents cruise. I'll be just for the day but hopefully we can meet again for some coffee/lunch. You'll get to meet some new parents that are joining us this time!!! Also, I try not to think of that Merchant Marine game. Very painful!!! GO HENS!!!!
kenbozick

UD Class: 1900

Postby HENJOHN on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:51 am

Ken, hope to see you at some future TD Club Lunches so you can keep in touch and keep us to date on Connor. Joe and I will keep a seat ready for you!

John C
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
HENJOHN

UD Class: 1981

Postby zdad59 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am

Had a great time visiting with you Carib. So much fun spending time with such a passionate Blue Hen. As Ken said, lets meet again in March 2018 for lunch.....at the Blue Parrot in OSJ.

And don't forget that "D" on the last name.

John Dzurko
zdad59

UD Class: 0

Postby kenbozick on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm

HENJOHN - Count on it!! Might not make as many as I have in the past but we'll be there as much as possible!! Right now Connor has Pro Day workouts scheduled with the Ravens (4/3) and the Redskins (TBD). Hope it to hear from the Eagles too!! Cheers and GO HENS!!!!
kenbozick

Postby HENJOHN on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:43 pm

kenbozick wrote:HENJOHN - Count on it!! Might not make as many as I have in the past but we'll be there as much as possible!! Right now Connor has Pro Day workouts scheduled with the Ravens (4/3) and the Redskins (TBD). Hope it to hear from the Eagles too!! Cheers and GO HENS!!!!

Tell your son there's alot of Blue Hens pulling for him.
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
HENJOHN

Postby Maddog@76 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 pm

HENJOHN wrote:
kenbozick wrote:HENJOHN - Count on it!! Might not make as many as I have in the past but we'll be there as much as possible!! Right now Connor has Pro Day workouts scheduled with the Ravens (4/3) and the Redskins (TBD). Hope it to hear from the Eagles too!! Cheers and GO HENS!!!!

Tell your son there's alot of Blue Hens pulling for him.

+1 - Not only a great player, but an even better individual. The team will miss him. Wayne Hanby '76
Maddog@76

UD Class: 1976

Postby joe c on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:51 am

Thank you for posting C..We sure will miss Connor..I thought he was one of the better O lineman to play here..Myself and HJ enjoyed are football talks w Mr. Bozick at the TD club luncheons. I just wished he played here under better circumstances...Lets win some games and the rest will take care of itself...
This is what it is all about....Thanks C....
joe c

Postby Cluck U on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 am

NICE!

Great to see Blue Hens everywhere!

That's why I don't understand some people's obsession with tearing down some former Hens...we're all one big family.

If any Hen fans go to San Jaun, Carribe is a wonderful host and will hook you up. He is a true Blue Hen.

C...miss the mofongo. Can't find any place up here that comes close. Hope to get back there to see you again. If you ever come back up north, the drinks are on me.
UD football needs a passer, not a walker.
Cluck U

Postby Caribbean Hen on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 am

I appreciate all the positive feedback everyone.... Put me down for round 2 next year! It would be an honor

I bet you boys were ready for a cold one after that walking tour, OSJ has a lot of hills and it heats up early... :D
Caribbean Hen

Postby HENJOHN on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 am

Caribbean, a few of us other posters may have to drop in and see those hosting skills!! :)
HENJOHN

Postby joe c on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 am

Caribbean Hen wrote:I appreciate all the positive feedback everyone.... Put me down for round 2 next year! It would be an honor

I bet you boys were ready for a cold one after that walking tour, OSJ has a lot of hills and it heats up early... :D

Walking. huh. Just show us the beach brother.
joe c

Postby Caribbean Hen on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 am

HJ and JC, book a cabin on the goodship Bluehen and bring Cluck so I can present him with a sporty new JMU cap ! Ha

Just kidding Cluck. Ill have some mofongo waiting for ya
Caribbean Hen

Postby sunsetbeach on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

Cluck and Carib...... could it get any better?

I forget.... in "Dumb and Dumber", who was the dumbest?

Never mind.....74 degrees here....off to the beach! Lots of Canadians here.
Right here on the NC-SC border, March Madness is hopping...Go Tar Heels, Go Gamecocks !
sunsetbeach

Postby HENJOHN on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Caribbean Hen wrote:HJ and JC, book a cabin on the goodship Bluehen and bring Cluck so I can present him with a sporty new JMU cap ! Ha

Just kidding Cluck. Ill have some mofongo waiting for ya

Joe probably knows a couple of Chiquita girls down there we could stay with. Hurricane Bluehen hits Puerto Rico!!!! :D
HENJOHN

Next

Return to The Hen House