In Brock's DEFENSE might salvage his job! Go down swinging

General squawk about Fightin' BlueHen Football. Open for all to view. Membership required to post.

Re: In Brock's DEFENSE might salvage his job! Go down swingi

Postby Hens79 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Caribbean Hen wrote:
HENJOHN wrote:He was the worst hire in Modern UD History without a doubt when you examine the Total body of work. He was a disasterous coach and leader. Being a nice guy and signing some good recruits is just a part of the Job Requirement.

I think you nailed henJohn, but you know the real crime was hiring him in the first place

obviously he was not ready to be a head coach.

The cabal of Harker and his yes man, no back bone Ziady and stiff, no leader head coach Brock dug UD football a hole they are just starting to dig out of. Thankfully, Harker moved on and the two stiffs were fired for sheer, and total incompetence. That the last two fooled so many people for so long, made the last four years even worse. Thankfully, those days are in the rear view mirror.
Hens79

Postby Caribbean Hen on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm

If Harker would've walked into Delaware Stadium on Saturday he would've look like the preacher in footloose when he walked in on those nasty Oklahoma teenagers

why I can't believe these fans are having fun and making noise, not on my university they won't
Security security seize that trumpet. Harker was heard saying.
I've noticed JMU and Nova fans don't seem to like Rocco, this is a good thing..
Caribbean Hen

UD Class: 2024

Postby Cluck U on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:18 am

HENJOHN wrote:He was the worst hire in Modern UD History without a doubt when you examine the Total body of work. He was a disasterous coach and leader. Being a nice guy and signing some good recruits is just a part of the Job Requirement.

Well said, HENJOHN.

Coach Rocco is a breath of fresh air and it was nice to hear the Tub rocking for the first time in a long time.

Chrissy and the UD leadership have worked hard to get this football program back to where is should be. Disappointed in the Homecoming crowd numbers, especially on such a beautiful day for football, but the fans will catch on if the Hens keep winning and the product on the field is entertaining. People just want to have a fun day at the stadium, and winning is much better than losing.

We have a real chance at the playoffs, and we have a solid chance to win a first round game if we are tossed a PL cupcake at home - and I believe Chrissy & Co. will make a nice bid for a home game if we get there. But hey, let's win out and earn a home seed.
2018..let's fix this thing!
Cluck U

Postby Cluck U on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 am

Hens79 wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote:

I think you nailed henJohn, but you know the real crime was hiring him in the first place

obviously he was not ready to be a head coach.

The cabal of Harker and his yes man, no back bone Ziady and stiff, no leader head coach Brock dug UD football a hole they are just starting to dig out of. Thankfully, Harker moved on and the two stiffs were fired for sheer, and total incompetence. That the last two fooled so many people for so long, made the last four years even worse. Thankfully, those days are in the rear view mirror.

Amen, 79!
2018..let's fix this thing!
Cluck U

Postby HENJOHN on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Coming out to see us Practice Thanksgiving morning in prep for a Home Playoff game would be the ideal early Xmas present.
Let's once again play the hard, physical, dominating football that we have been known for.
HENJOHN

UD Class: 1981

Previous

Return to The Hen House